Top 5 Free things to do this weekend in Brighton (28/01 – 30/01)
- Friday 28 – Gain free entry to the Rose Hill Tavern for a night of Irish cheer with The Cracklin’ Griffins. Doors open at 20:00. More info can be found at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187191084642967
- Friday 28 - Enjoy a unique sampling of Jamaican and vintage sounds at the Full Moon Pub as you travel through time, starting in the late 60’s up to the early 80’s- all for free! Event runs from 21:00 until 02:00.
- Saturday 29 – Spend a day indoors browsing the exhibits at the Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, ranging from fashion galleries to works from the Art Nouveau era. Admission is free and the museum opens at 10:00 and closes at 17:00.
- Saturday 29 - Duck Shoots offers you a huge variety of different types of music, like classic sounds mixed to future grooves. Event is at the West Hill and opens at 21:00, and of course, it’s free!
- Saturday 29 – Come one, come all to the Rose Hill Tavern for a night full of various musical genres, including roots, reggae, rocksteady, and dubstep. Performances from Carl the Original Uplifter, Renegade Youth, and Robbie Roots and Friends. Best of all, entry is free. Find out more at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169518583093243